A new representative, highly flexible and environmentally friendly multifunctional building with a total area of around 11,500 m² GFA is currently being built in the TPK.
We keep building - because future needs space
Our current new building
Are you looking for new premises for your offices, laboratory or other space? Then you have come to the right place!
A representative, highly flexible and environmentally friendly building with a total area of around 11,500 m² GFA is being built on 5 floors in the Technology Park Karlsruhe. The variable space concept creates flexible possibilities for your company, both today and tomorrow. Together, we will create a floor plan for your rental space that is precisely tailored to your needs and wishes.
Do you have large equipment or furniture that cannot simply enter your rental space through the stairwell, through normal windows or by lift? We can provide a remedy for this. Large insertion windows on each floor offer you the possibility to bring even oversized pieces of furniture and equipment to each floor.
Generous windows as well as loggias, terraces and roof terraces on the various floors provide a nice link to the green environment and offer beautiful views.
Individually controllable external sun protection and an environmentally friendly building cooling system guarantee comfortable temperatures in the rental space even in summer.
The building's own transformer station ensures a high electrical connection capacity and provides sufficient power for various electric charging stations.
Sufficient parking spaces for both cars and bicycles are available in the building's own underground car park as well as outside the building.
- high quality materials
- simple, elegant architecture
- multifunctional use as office space, laboratory, etc.
- individual room layout possible
- excellent thermal insulation (windows with triple glazing)
- terrace/roof terrace/loggia
- in-house transformer station
- district heating
- all-round electric, individually operable external blinds
- photovoltaic system
- cooling of the rental areas
- latest LED technology throughout the building
- handicapped accessible showers and toilets on each floor
- passenger lift
- parking spaces for cars and bicycles (underground car park, outdoor parking spaces)
- insertion windows for large furniture/appliances
Work in the best technology environment. Close to the centre and modern.
The Technology Park Karlsruhe is the high-tech and business location in the Karlsruhe technology region - in the middle of the technology axis between the Karlsruhe University of Applied Sciences, the KIT University Research Centre, the Fraunhofer Institutes and many others.
The Technology Park can be reached from the motorway in just a few minutes, so the optimum transport links ensure the shortest possible distances to the sales markets. The A5 and A8 motorways offer direct access to the European road network.
The Technology Park is connected to the city railway network by two direct stops - with a direct connection to the main railway station.
The infrastructure and integrated management and service concept of the TPK offers you a number of advantages, such as:
- park management directly on site
- park's own caretaker team (response time for tenant concerns max. 15 minutes)
- high-performance fibre optic connections
- company restaurant "TPK Casino" with terrace and bistro
- conference and training rooms
- day care centre
- private primary school
- exclusive events and action days for companies in the park
- networking with companies based in the park as well as the Karlsruhe education and research landscape
- and much more